Society for Process Consulting
3 Day In-Depth Retreat for In-Person Certification
October 7th - 9th @ The Rose Hotel, Chicago
Offering two tracks in an expedited format to earn the Certified Process Consultant™ (PCT 101) or Advanced Process Consultant™ credential (PCT 201)
- $3000 for Non-Society Members (includes a free year of Society membership)
- $2700 for Society Members
For the first time, the Society is offering an in-person chance to meet instructors, members and other course participants.
We will offer two tracks in an expedited format, with pre-work and post-work required for certification.
What will the two tracks look like?
- The initial certification course for process consulting professionals, with one private business coaching session after the Summit. Can be modified for “internal consultants” and organizational leaders.
- At the end of the course, each participant will be equipped to earn the Certified Process Consultant™ credential based on their knowledge of process consulting and development of a viable business plan, or internal organizational strategy plan.
- The advanced certification course for consulting professionals, with one private business coaching session after the Summit. The course is for people who have completed PCT101 and focuses on the 12 Core Competencies of Process Consulting.
- At the end of the course, each participant will be equipped to earn the Advanced Process Consultant™ credential based on their completion of the course work and the certification assignment.
*The 101 and 201 courses are normally taken sequentially, but you can take PCT 201 first if you'd like. You will receive the Certified Process Consultant credential until completing PCT 101 within the next 18 months. After completing 101 and 201 you will receive the Advanced Process Consultant credential.
Download an info sheet with the full Learning Summit details & lesson-by-lesson breakdown of each track!
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected]
What will my travel and stay look like?
Participants will stay at the Rose Hotel (O'Hare Airport), a member of the Tapestry Collection by Hilton. The Rose Hotel has a free shuttle to and from the airport, and discounted surface parking will be available for $15 per day. You must book your room via the link shared in your confirmation email upon registration. The Summit price for a King Room will be $169 plus taxes and fees. All Summit activities will take place at the Rose Hotel.
What is the schedule of events?
- Course Table and Lessons Distributed
- Pre-reading Completed
- Lessons 1 & 2 Virtual Kick-off (attend one): Monday, October 3, 2022 3:00 – 4:30pm CT OR October 4, 2022 10:00 – 11:30 am CT
Friday October 7
- 6-7pm: Registration
- 7-9pm: Private dinner for participants/meet instructors
Saturday October 8Breakfast vouchers provided for Thorn restaurant
8:30am – 12:30pm (break included)
- PCT 101 & PCT 201: Large group and breakout
12:30 – 1:00pm
1:00 – 5:00pm (break included)
5:00 – 6:00pm
- PCT 101 & PCT 201: Large group and breakouts
- Complimentary hosted bar for participants
(Dinner on your own)
Sunday October 9
Coffee and pastries provided in the meeting space8:00 – 11:45am (note earlier start time)
- PCT 101 & PCT 201: Large group and breakout
- Noon – Adjourn
- Final assignments due by October 31 for certification.
- One coaching session with an instructor focused on your business plan for independent consultants or strategy plan for people who serve as internal consultants.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page here!
Meet Your Facilitators:
Mark L. Vincent
Founder, Executive Advisor, and Author
Mark L. Vincent is an Executive Advisor and Facilitator for Maestro-level leaders and is the founder of Design Group International and the Society for Process Consulting. Walking alongside organizations and leaders for 30-plus years, he has developed successful initiatives with over 800 domestic and international clients. Mark can often be found having earnest conversations inside the coffee shops of Eastern Wisconsin and Boise, Idaho.
Lon L. Swartzentruber
CEO of Design Group International & Senior Design Partner
Lon has more than 25 years of professional experience in strategic planning, fundraising, and organizational transformation & change. He has walked alongside organizational leaders to help them articulate their vision, build consensus, obtain funding, and engage true and lasting change to realize that vision. Lon earned his B.A. in Business from Goshen College and earned an MBA from George Mason University.
As an executive leadership coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation, Executive Process Consultant credentialed by the Society for Process Consulting, and an Accredited Practitioner with iEQ9 Integrative Enneagram, Lon is able to support you in a variety of ways.
Meet Your Host:
CEO of Society for Process Consulting
Kim Stezala, M.S., has devoted more than 25 years to the nonprofit, education, and business sectors in management, volunteer, and founder roles. She is dedicated to educational access, specifically the pipeline to and through college. Combining objective analysis with the power of process consulting, Kim assists scholarship providers, youth agencies, college prep programs, colleges and universities, foundations, and membership associations to improve outcomes and handle complex organizational change. This is accomplished through program planning, evaluation and improvement, stakeholder engagement, and student access and success projects. As a result, clients are better equipped to achieve their desired impact and tell their success story.