Join us by earning your Certified Process Consultant credential through the PCT 101 course today!
This accelerated, 3-session cohort is scheduled for June 8, June 15, and June 29, 2022 with each session taking place from 4:30-7:30pm CST on Wednesdays. The cost of the course includes one year of Society for Process Consulting membership, and you will receive an email with your membership login instructions after registering for the course.
- Are you currently a consultant looking to grow your practice, or new to the field and want to start a consulting practice?
- Do you prefer to help clients transform through a meaningful process and humble inquiry instead of a set product?
- Are you interested in furthering your professional development as a consultant?
If your answer to any one of those questions is "yes," then PCT 101 is for you!
PCT 101 Course Description
PCT 101 is the first course of its kind that combines the tenets of process consulting as a vocation with the practical lessons of starting and/or building a consulting business. The course is a student-centered, inquiry-based cooperative learning experience with a group of peers, facilitated by Mark L. Vincent, CEO of Design Group International, and the Society’s founder and Chairman.
At the end of the course, each participant will be equipped to earn the Certified Process Consultant™ credential based on their knowledge of process consulting and development of a viable business plan.
Session 1 - June 8, 4:30-7:30pm CT
- Lesson 1 - The Iterative Process
- Lesson 2 - The Consultative Pipeline
- Lesson 3 - Pricing and Negotiating a Consulting Agreement
- Lesson 4 - Building Your Network for Long-term Success
Session 2 - June 15, 4:30-7:30pm CT
- Lesson 5 - Maintaining Brand Standards
- Lesson 6 - Discovering Your Personal Brand
- Lesson 7 - Using Social Media as a Business Builder
- Lesson 8 - Filling Your Pipeline
Session 3 - June 29, 4:30-7:30pm CT
- Lesson 9 - Office Processes
- Lesson 10 - The Consultative Ecosystem
- Lesson 11 - Ensuring Authenticity, Continuous Learning, Continuous Improvement
- Lesson 12 - Planning Your Next Six Months
Each participant will actively engage through discovery, reading, reflection, group discussion, personal assignments and mentoring. Coursework is managed through the Society Membership portal with conference calls and video conferencing hosted by the course facilitator. Two individual mentoring sessions with the facilitator are also included, via phone or video conferencing.
We look forward to seeing you in PCT 101!
Questions about the Society?
Email [email protected] or call 1-877-771-3330 ext. 2.
About the Facilitator
Mark L. Vincent, PhD, EPC is the creator and facilitator of PCT101. Mark is the Founder of Design Group International and the Society for Process Consulting. His work is in Executive Advising with company owners, CEOs, Executive Directors and Boards. He facilitates Maestro-level leaders cohorts, a special initiative for Third Turn Executives, and is a host of the Third Turn Podcast. He is often found drinking coffee and in conversation with leaders in and around Boise, Idaho and the Lake Michigan shoreline of Wisconsin. The June 2022 cohort will be Mark’s 30th group to participate in PCT 101.
Read Mark's full bio here.