Earn your Certified Process Consultant credential through PCT 101
September 25 - October 30, 2023
3 - 5 pm Eastern Time (2 - 4 pm Central Time)
If you are a practitioner…
- Exploring and discerning establishing a (process) consulting practice
- On the threshold of growing and deepening your established practice
- Who values curiosity, discovery, humble inquiry, powerful questions, walking alongside and being with your client(s)
- Who always wants to grow and contribute
- Who intuitively knows to listen, then help, while learning with their client, for the sake of their client’s flourishing
…then this six-week course will help make plain and integrate the posture and tenets of process consulting as a vocational identity, with the practical lessons of starting and/or advancing your established consulting practice.
We gather once weekly for small and whole group discussion / integration. Participants prepare through reading / reflection, and personal assignments. All students receive two one on one mentoring sessions with me. Intensive? Yes!
You will participate in an adult-learning, inquiry-based, cooperative learning cohort: sharing wisdom, expertise, and experience. Together we will dialogue with…
- Session 1 – September 25: Understanding the Iterative Process
- Sessions 2 and 3 – October 2: Understanding the Consultative Pipeline, Pricing and Negotiating a Consulting Agreement
- Sessions 4 and 5 – October 9: Building Your Network for Long-term Success, Maintaining Brand Standards
- Sessions 6-8 – October 16: Discovering Your Personal Brand, Using Social Media as a Business Builder, Filling Your Pipeline
- Sessions 9 and 10 – October 23: Working Under a Specific Consulting Platform, Discovering the Consultative Ecosystem
- Sessions 11 and 12 – October 30: Ensuring Authenticity, Continuous Learning, Continuous Improvement, Planning Your Next Six Months
Coursework is managed through the Society Membership portal with conference calls and video conferencing on Zoom. At registration you will receive access to the course content and Arlen’s Zoom link. You will also receive a one-year membership in the Society for Process Consulting.
I look forward to greeting you ahead of September 25th!
Until then… Peace.
We look forward to seeing you in PCT 101!
Questions about the Society?
Email [email protected]
About our Facilitator
Arlen G. Vernava, EPC, is a Process Consultant. Arlen Helps You Live Into Your Vocation… his focus: faith-based - ecumenical / interfaith - leaders and their organizations. He serves as Education Team Lead and a Faculty member with the Interim Ministry Network; he imbeds with faith-based organizations as a Strategic Intentional Interim clergy; he helps faith-based leaders and organizations during times of significant change and transition. He coaches Interim practitioners, facilitates webinars, workshops, and mediation. He writes and publishes thought papers. He joined Design Group International as a Senior Consultant over a decade ago and has consulted vocationally since 1998..
Read more about Arlen here.